New Year, New Phase for Our Campaign

As we begin 2024, we also begin the pledge fulfillment phase for our capital campaign. This is the time during which we hope to receive more than $12.7 million in unpaid pledges—approximately 80% of the more than $16.9 million pledged to date. (The remaining 20% has been received.)

For most donors, the fulfillment phase spans 3 years. Keeping pledge payments current is critical to funding construction and our debt payments. It’s also important that we acknowledge gifts appropriately and promptly, keep our donors and parishioners up to date with our progress, and continue to seek support from local businesses, foundations and LCS alumni.

Our contract with the Steier Group, our fundraising counsel for the campaign, ends on January 26th, but our relationship doesn’t. After presenting our campaign’s final report to campaign and parish leadership on January 30th, the Steier Group will continue to assist us with grant submissions and stay in touch to make sure we’re following best practices to secure the gifts that have pledged.

The leadership of both parishes recognize that when our Steier Group campaign manager, Tim Voss, leaves at the end of January, we need to have someone in place who can step in and continue to work with parish staff, school staff and donors now and into the future. The process to bring such a person on staff is in the works and we expect to make an announcement soon.

In the meantime, the need to reach our Challenge Goal remains. If you’ve yet to pledge, it’s never too late! Just visit the Pledge web page.

If you’ve pledged, but haven’t set up automatic payments from your checking account or credit cards, you can do that here on the Donate web page.  Tip – If setting up periodic payments, compute the periodic amount before you get started.)